Thursday, January 26, 2012

Empathy questions

- Do you recall sights, sounds, smells, tactile feelings, and tastes? Use actual or re-created dialogue? Give actual names of people and places.
I described the place I went when i first got there but I could be more descriptive, I also need more detail in how things tasted and the smell of eveyone haha.

- Do you grow from change? Is there a conflict between characters? Is there a contrast between the past and the present?
Yeah I grew a lot during this experience and time period. There was plenty of conflict between me and my parents. And there is extreme contrast between past and present because I have changed so much from before this experience to now.

How relevant is the event today? How relevant will it be in your future?
It is not too relevant now because it's been two years and i'm 18 so I'm in control of myself, and I think it will just get less relevant as time goes on and I get more and more independent and detached from my family.

makes a point, communicates a main idea or dominant impression.
Your details, specific scenes, accounts of changes or conflicts, and connections between past and present should point to a single main idea or dominant impression for your paper as a whole. While not stating a flat "moral" of the story, the importance of your memory must be clear to your reader.
I think my story shows my memory pretty clearly with good detail, I might have stated moral to bluntly at the end and can change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment