Friday, February 17, 2012

fairy tale poem thing

"The Lion and the Mouse"

I thought I was unstoppable and that no other creature could beat me.
But then I got am lesson of my life when what I would typically eat saved my life.

"beauty and the beast"

When I first saw her I knew shed never see me for anything but a monster.
But as time went on i finally realized she was different and could see into what a person really is.

"mermaid"

When i first saw he swimming to save me I thought that I had died and an angel was coming for me. As it turned out it was a real mermaid who had whisked me up to the surface to save my life.

"grasshopper and ants"

I was only playing my music for myself, nobody ever seemed to appreciate it. But then I looked up and realized I had a large audience of ants and I became filled with pride.

"cinderalla"

I had hated my life, always being treated like a slave and never aloud to do anything. It was the most amazing thing in the world when i was granted this fairy godmother to change my life forever and resque me from this hell.

"red riding hood"

When I walk to my grandmothers house I always get a scared feeling, like im being watched. I tend to hurry both ways to find safety from the unknown forest.

"alice and wonderland"

I dont understand this girl at all, she seems so rushed and doesnt understand out simple ways of life.
All we want to do is celebrate our un-birthday which is a big deal to us.
She just asks silly questions and ignores our kind gestures without trust.
But she should understand what we're doing is not unjust.
We drink lots of tea and have fun all the time.
but we also are good people and will help at the drop of a dime.
She has an obsession with the rabbit with a clock.
I dont see why she wont just catch him, itd be a short walk.
Soon she grows frustarated and gets out of her chair.
We yell after her telling her to watch out for the bears.

"Princess and the Pea"

I was quite confused about why I must sleep on such a ridiculously high bed. I thought it might be for comfort but when I laid down it was the most uncomfortable bed ive ever slept in.

"Snow White"

In the forest I just feel at peace with everything. People always seem to want to cause trouble but the animals remain true friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment